At Paper Source.
On a bit of a personal note, I want to share what I’ve purchased on this year’s Black Friday shopping spree. I’m not much of a shopper, but when it comes to little paper and sticky notes goodies, nothing can stop me. Yesterday my little sister and I went to Paper Source to get started on our Christmas/New Years gift shopping. The trip was successful in terms of buying presents, but not so hot in terms of my budget. Nevertheless, I’m happy with my purchases. Here’s a few of them:
- Paddywax Salted Grapefruit Candle, $10.00 ($11.95 at PaperSource). I’ve never really been into candles, but fell in love with this one! It has a subtle, almost neutral smell and a cute design! These also come in Blood Orange & Citrus, Ocean Tide & SeaSalt and Pomegranate Spruce.
- 2015 Cavallini Vintage Italia Desk Calendar, $12.95. My sister loved the vintage look (she’s also really into Italy. I myself prefer Paris, London and San Francisco. You can also find these calendars on Amazon: Cavallini Desk Calendars
- Brilliant Ideas Notepad– $6.50 on www.carolandcompany.com. Unforunately couldn’t find the notepad on Paper Source website, but was lucky enough to stumble upon CarolandCompany. Great little website for vintage-designed goods!
- Similar to this, 365 Lovely Thoughts Calendar ($29.95). Each page has a cute quote and a similar design.
- Also, Hello Sunshine Notepad ($9.95). So pretty! I almost bought it. Next time!
- 8 Pocket Pal Mini Journals ($9.95). Couldn’t find these specific ones on the website, but here are some similar ones: Mini Cats Journals (set of 3), Cavallini Paris Mini Journals, Cavallini Bicycle Mini Journals. (Also on Amazon: Cavallini Mini Journals)
You can see a Sephora bag lurking in some of the photos: I couldn’t stop myself from buying makeup, yet again. Reading a ton of Beauty Blogs on Bloglovin‘ is not good for my budget. This time I bought the Benefit’s Stay Flawless 15-hour Primer and Clinique’s Acne Solutions Liquid Makeup. Hopefully this will be my last purchase for the next few months.
Oh well, I’m off to studying for les finals. Hope everyone is having a good weekend!