Memorizing dates for history tests
Someone sent in a question about memorizing dates for history tests, so here is a little something about that. Hope this helps!
Quick Tips for Answering Multiple Choice Questions
1. Read question and underline what it’s asking you.
2. Cover the answer choices (a, b, c, d) with your hand and try to answer the question yourself, without any help. Seeing the answer choices will just confuse and distract you.
3. Use the Process of Elimination:
– Eliminate what is obviously a wrong answer
– Now only focus on what’s left. Now you won’t pay attention to the wrong answer choice and it won’t distract you anymore.
Note* Strongly-worded answer choices are rarely the right answer! See example on the picture :)
My econ professor told us a few of these- you still have to study, but these techniques makes it easier for you to find the right answer among all the wrong ones that distract you.
** If you have any more tips you’d like to share with us, Submit them to me and I will post them and credit you, of course, or comment below!